Hotel was built in 1890 as one of the first hotels of the Bristol Royal resort. His important guests were the Empress Elizabeth, nicknamed "Sisi", Princess and Duchess.
The last renovations took place in 2005.
The spa house offers accommodation in 36 rooms (single/double/apartment) with a total capacity of 64 beds. Тhe guests can take services of front desk of the hotel Bristol or Bristol-Palace.